Saturday 5 November 2011

3 in 1

Sadly the title isn't meaning a foursome....but it is describing a very funny day I had.
I had a free day, kids were with their dad and I was horny as hell.
I needed a quick no hassle fuck. Just at that time a message came through from Chris (number 8, train guy). Soon I was over at his house riding him hard while he had a hand over my mouth so as not to disturb his neighbours. He wasn't a great lover but he had a nice average sized cock and that's all I needed.
I was back home by 10.30am, when the phone rang. It was Harvey (number 6, small cock). He'd text me the day before to see if I'd be around and I'd forgotten all about it. He was on his way. So after a quick shower I was ready and raring to go. Two guys in one day, you dirty bitch, I thought to myself.. Sure enough, an hour later he was there and we went straight upstairs for a pretty average fuck. He came, he left.

I was pretty shocked at what I'd done but soon got over it and lay on my bed playing with myself and made myself cum a couple of times just thinking about how much of a whore I'd become.

I'd been chatting with a guy called Carl who only lived 10 mins away. He messaged me that afternoon, asking if I'd like to meet up that night. He wanted me to do something he'd not experienced before....finger/toy up his backside. Ooooh, another first for me.....yes to that. I had another shower, went on msn for a while and performed for 3 different men on cam...separately this time though. So the number of men I'd helped cum today was now up to 5. Way to go me.
Carl arrived that night looking nervous. I took him straight upstairs to calm him down with a nice bj....aren't I kind? lol.
I asked him if he still wanted me to do what he'd asked and he said yes. I licked around his arsehole and slowly slid in my finger. He gasped but his cock went so solid, I knew he liked it. I sucked and wanked his cock while fingering his hole and he was in ecstasy.  I got my small toy, lubed it up and slowly put it inside him. I fucked him as I deep throated him. He was almost ready to cum. He told me to stop as he wanted me to ride him until he came...and so I did. He was number 11.

3 cocks inside me in one day...total slut.

No comments:

Post a Comment