Sunday 6 November 2011

I'd had a taste and wanted more

My last conquest may not have gone as I expected, but I'd had a cock in my mouth and needed that to happen again.
Jamie was a local guy, he worked for DHL, shift worker, was an msn buddy but not on cam (he used msn at work). Not great looking but covered in tattoos and piercings, so quite sexy really. He said it like it was, slept around and liked the fact I was up for no string sex. We met up many times. Sometimes he'd tell me he was just  leaving work and he was wanting a quick bj. Other times he'd be finishing at 2am and I'd leave the door open for him. He's come upstairs fuck me and leave. There wasn't much in it for me and I don't think I ever came with him, but he knew how I liked it and I had great orgasms once he'd left. He'd be bossy and tell me to get to my knees as he walked through the door getting his cock out. He'd tell me he was only fucking me in my arse because the tighter the better. He was a total bastard but it was very horny sex. We were fuck buddies for about 6 months. I didn't want anything more from him. We used each other and that was the way we liked it. My horny number 14.

No comments:

Post a Comment