Saturday 5 November 2011

Tall doesn't always equal big

Harvey was a salesman. We met on a different larger ladies site, chatted for a while, swapped numbers and arranged a date.
I booked a table for Sunday lunch and he turned up late to pick me up. He drove like a complete maniac, which put me off him straight away. At the restaurant, we stood inline to get a carvery and he started nuzzling the back of my neck and squeezing my backside. Bloody hell, he's rampant, I thought. We had lunch, he bought me a few glasses of wine and then we drove back to my place.
I'm not a big drinker, so was a bit tiddly after the wine. We started to fool about on the sofa. He was all about the boobs and couldn't get enough. He suggested we move to the bedroom.....hell why not, I thought. 
Now this guy was tall, 6ft 5inches.....I was thinking back to my number 5 and was expecting a thud as he took of his  boxers. No such luck. This guy was quite small. Not a problem though, it has it's bonuses and down I went, taking the whole length easily in my mouth. He loved it. Deep throating a small guy is easy and they love to watch it all disappearing in there. We had slow, quite intimate sex. He was quite intense and when he came I thought he was going to cry, lol. After an hour of lying together and having a giggle, he wanted to go again, but this time he wanted my arse. Now I'd done some anal play with my ex husband, using a small toy (he wasn't that into it but I found it naughty and quite liked it). But I'd never had a cock up there. Okay, I said, let's do it. I got out my small toy, lubed it up and he gently pushed it in. It's uncomfortable at first but after a minute it feels good. He got me ready and stood over me. I was nervous but excited...and a bit more pissed by now. He slowly pushed himself inside my arse, I yelped a bit but as he wasn't a huge guy it wasn't that bad. He went really slowly at first but it didn't take long for me to tell him to fuck me harder and harder. I rubbed my pussy as he fucked my arse. I told him to pull my hair and call me names...and he sure did. I came so hard. He came straight after me and collapsed on the bed next to me. Wow. Box ticked. Anal...done.
Harvey was my number 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment