Tuesday 15 November 2011

Who's next?

Peter only got a peck on the cheek. No attraction at all. Totally full of himself and was only invited to mine as we were both bored and wanted company.

Jon was a 20 year old local guy. Very good looking and had a cheeky smile. I can't remember much about that night apart from the fact he couldn't get over the size of my boobs. From what I do remember we had quite a giggle and then never saw each other again.
My cheeky number 17.

Patrick was an older guy. I think he was about 45 but he could have been older. Married and was a massage therapist with a fetish.
We chatted for a week or so and he told me he was really into spanking. He liked well rounded bottoms...I fit the bill.
He arrived one morning and we went straight upstairs. He took down my jeans and rubbed my backside. He then gave it a sharp slap. He then picked up my hairbrush and told me I was getting 12 smacks on each butt cheek and I had to count out loud as I got them. Well they got harder and harder and after 12 I was feeling light headed. It was quite a turn on though and as he started the next 12 I was rubbing my clit faster and faster. I came as I got to number 12 and as I did so he stuck his short stubby cock inside me whilst he fingered my arsehole. He was telling me what a naughty whore I was and then he took out his cock and roughly shoved it in my arse. It didn't take long for him to cum and he squirted it all over my red raw cheeks.
My kinky number 18.

David was a double glazing salesman. He was funny to chat to as he was really upfront and pervy. He had a girlfriend but that didn't bother me.
I'd been boasting about my love of blow jobs and he told me to prove it......a day later he was cumming all over my face. 

No comments:

Post a Comment