Sunday 6 November 2011

When did this all change?

My ex didn't like any kind of bum play on himself but helped me out when I wanted to try on myself. He was of the generation that thought men's bums were kinda out of bounds (unless you were gay, obviously).
As far as I was concerned it was each to their own.

Chatting to two different young lads online, I discovered that bum play was becoming quite popular and both of these two wanted me to help them with this.
As it wasn't long since I'd helped Carl (number 11) with this, I didn't bat an eyelid and they were both up for meeting me.

Stephen was a 21 year old chef. He told me he was bisexual but only in the way that he didn't care who sucked his cock...male or female. I was a little surprised by this but thought it was great (one of my fantasies is to watch 2 men together). Anyway, he arrived at my house and we wasted no time, he was stripped and on my bed within minutes. I really enjoyed sucking him off...he was very vocal and I loved hearing him moaning with pleasure. As with Carl, I licked around Stephen's arsehole and slowly put my finger in. He loved it. Toys were next. He started off small but asked for the larger one. He wanted to be fucked in the arse and I obliged. It was then my turn and he got my biggest dido out and roughly fucked my pussy with it. He was really into it and it wasn't long before he had me on all fours, fucking me doggy style. He didn't stay for long and neither did I want him to. Number 12...done.

Weaver was a very young looking 20 year old. He had the cutest smile and was always horny. He liked to go on cam and wank while I watched him. One day he bent over and fingered his own arse...that's different, I thought. He asked if I was shocked...I assured him nothing really shocked me now.
We chatted for a few weeks and eventually he came over one night. He was adorable but not in any way sexy. Still, I had promised him a bit of fun and I wasn't about to go back on my word. He couldn't kiss for toffee, sloppy, messy and inexperienced. I told him to lie back while I showed him what a real woman could do. His eyes were nearly popping out his head. I held him off for about half an hour, fingering his arse, sucking him hard and deep until he was ready to cum all over my face. Nobody has ever thanked me as much as he did. I think he rather enjoyed himself. And with that I sent him on his merry way. He used to message me quite a lot, wanting a repeat performance...I just told him I was seeing someone and he eventually stopped getting in touch. Sweet lad.

No comments:

Post a Comment