Tuesday 8 November 2011

All these memories....

....have been making me very horny. Shame my fella hasn't been around much to help me out (we don't yet live together). It's had to be self love only so far this week (apart from when I saw him on Sunday night and gave him a lovely long bj and he gave me a fab orgasm).

He has no idea I've started writing all my memories down...well actually he had idea what a whore I was before we met. He's never asked how many men I've slept with, although he knows I did see a few different guys in the 2 years after my ex husband and I split up. I'm a bit nervous of his reaction, so that's why I've never told him and he's not one for asking lots of questions. All he knows is that I love sucking cock and that I must have practiced quite a bit as he says I'm amazing at it (but then guys pretty much always say that).

Anyway, I'm seeing him tonight...... ;0)

No comments:

Post a Comment