Saturday 5 November 2011

All shook up.

More flirty messages,msn filth and dirty phonecalls followed with various different men. I was loving the attention and realising the fact that men loved to hear about my love of giving blow jobs, having cum all over my face, hair pulling and name calling. I was becoming popular with a few BDSM people. Now I wasn't heavily into it. I liked being tied up and being treated like the slut I was but I'm no slave or mistress. To me it's just experimenting and I'm not into any particular scene. Give it a go, I say, and if you don't like it, try it once more to make sure.

Gary was a music teacher at a college in London. He had once been in a band and had some success in the 80's.
He made it clear from the start that he liked to be in charge and that if we were to meet, I'd be submissive to him. Oooooh, I thought, this could be fun. So it was arranged. I collected him from the station and we went for a pub lunch and then back to mine. We proceeded to get quite drunk on JD and coke and this was only the early afternoon still. We carried on into the night, he was fascinating to listen to. He was so passionate about music and we talked for hours. At one point, we kissed. It went on for a while. We drank some more and then out of nowhere he grabbed my hair and called me a whore. He was testing me. I became submissive in that moment and he quickly got out his cock and pushed my head down to his crotch.  I did as I was told. He was holding my hair tight and forcing his cock down my throat. I was gagging on it (my love of gagging on cock started here). He was rough and forceful...it was making my pussy throb with excitement. He pulled down my trousers and fingered me hard. He made me gag on his fingers as he made me suck my pussy juice off them. He then stood up and dragged me by the hair upstairs. He pushed me onto the bed and without another word, put his hard cock inside me. I was loving the thrill of it all. This was different to anything else I'd done. It was a little bit on the scary side and I did wonder if he'd go too far.
He turned me over and told me to open my arse for him. I went to grab the lube but he just forced his cock straight in. It hurt like hell and I protested a little. He told me to shut the fuck up and  I did. He was in charge and I knew my place.
He was fucking me in one hole and then the other. Hard, fast and at times uncomfortable. He suddenly stopped, told me to roll over and stood astride me, wanking his cock. He came all over my body. I felt used and abused..it was great.
We brought up some booze and lay in bed talking. We then started kissing again. He sat with his knees either side my head and fucked my mouth. It went on for about 15 minutes and my eyes were streaming with all the gagging. He then decided my pussy needed stretching and this was my first experience of a guy trying to fist me. He didn't fully manage it but gave it a bloody good try.He started fucking my pussy, putting his hands around my neck but not applying too much pressure. I told him he needed to fuck me harder and it was met with a slap across the face. Wow. I liked it.
He went down on me, every so often he'd ask how many cocks had been in my slutty pussy. I was on the verge of orgasm. He stopped, went in as though he was going to kiss me and spat in my face. I was totally shocked. I called him a bastard. He laughed, turned me over, pushed his cock into my arse again and then quickly came all over my back.
I was a little in shock by now. Up until the spitting I was totally into it, but that had crossed my line. Not long after that we fell asleep. In the morning it was just normal banter, music, breakfast, more chatting, lunch. Then he told me he wanted us to fuck before he had to leave for his train. My face must have said it all. He asked what was wrong and I told him that maybe I wasn't into this stuff as much as I thought and I didn't like him spitting in my face. He apologised and said he was in the moment and it had just happened.
We went and fucked.
He was my number 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment