Sunday 6 November 2011

Sensitive to the extreme

After a few months of complete filth, I decided to try and calm things down, at least on the real life cock front...I was still being a cam slut.

I began chatting to this lovely guy called James.Yet another London guy. He was tall, handsome, intelligent, musical, chatty and for some daft reason, quite smitten with me (well I'd not told him about my sordid antics).
We'd been chatting for about a month when we decided he should come and visit me. Now we'd not been dirty on cam with each other and had only done a little bit of smutty talk. This was because we were both quite keen on each other and didn't want to go down that path until we'd met up properly.
I picked him up from the station and was wowed by how gorgeous he was. He seemed a bit shy but we soon broke the ice and it was all going really well. We went out and had a meal, came home, wine was flowing and then we kissed. It was tender, sweet and lovely. Hmmmm, I already had slight alarm bells in my head...was this guy just going to be too tender, sweet and lovely...when I knew I liked filth.
At bedtime, we climbed into bed and started kissing. My boobs got his full attention, I think he got lost in them for a while. I moved my hand down to feel his cock and gently held it, stroked it and felt it grow in my hand. Not bad I thought. It had been a little while since a cock had passed my lips and I was hungry for it. I put my head under the covers and took him in my mouth and as I did he winced. "Sorry, did I hurt you?" I asked. He explained that he had an ultra sensitive cock and so I assured him I'd be really gentle. Well I was licking him so softly and he was flinching all the time. This is bloody silly, I thought. I was hardly touching him...what the hell is the sex going to be like? Pretty damn crap as it happened. He seemed to be okay with a condom on and we did it in a few different positions, but I was totally put off by now and once he'd cum I went straight to sleep. The next morning I couldn't get him to the station fast enough. My number 13 that didn't like head....goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment