Saturday 5 November 2011

She's on a roll

So now I've had 7 men (just a BJ doesn't count in my book).
If a day went by where I didn't get some cock action either in real life or on cam, I was  disappointed. I wanted attention off these guys. I wanted them to want me.
Even back then I saw that this was all a bit wrong but I didn't care. I had over 100 men on my msn and was ready willing and able to see to as many as I felt like.
Chatting online to a guy one night, we both admitted to each other that even though we weren't overly attracted to each other, we were bored and wanting company.So we agreed he'd come over, we'd have a drink and see how we got on. Now as I've said before, I'm a big girl, but this guy  wasn't impressed with the size of my backside. He wanted a woman with a butt twice the size of mine. He wasn't a boob man, so that was no good. We just weren't suited at all. We got drunk, chatted the night away. Ended up crashing in my bed where I felt obliged to at least give him a blow job. He got semi hard, said he wasn't that turned on and we went to sleep. He left the next morning and that was that.

Stuart was a slightly younger guy. We'd chatted a lot on the phone. He was always full of good stories and although he himself wasn't rich, daddy was. So he lived the high life sometimes and he was hilarious to talk to.
One evening we were on the phone and he was driving back from some kind of event and he asked me if I'd like him to carry on driving up the motorway and come to my house. I said yes straight away. We got on so well that I knew it would be a fun evening.
He arrived an hour later, we'd chatted while he drove the whole journey. We just hugged and hugged all evening. He was shy compared to the phonecalls we'd had and we held hands  and kissed gently. We went to bed and due to that special time of the month, there was no sex...although of course I gave him a bj. He held me all night and it was lovely. We chatted for a few more months after that but never saw each other again. It's a shame, as I think we could have been great friends for a long time. We got in touch through facebook about a year afterwards . He's moved down South with a new girlfriend. Lovely guy...my nickname for him was Paris, as he had a social life like Miss Hilton.

Chris worked on the trains. He was a bit odd but was quite keen on me, so I thought it was worth a date. I picked him up one evening and we went to a local pub, stayed for a drink and went off to another one. He was putting away the pints and swearing like a trooper. I swear he had a form of tourettes. After a couple of hours we went back to his and had very unmemorable sex. Not sure why I did it, maybe it had been a slow week on msn. I saw him once more (more on that later). He was my disappointing number 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment