Sunday 6 November 2011

A new low

Now I'm not going to sit here and tell you all the guys I've been with up to now were single. They all told me they were but I wouldn't have known if they'd had girlfriends.
Therefore this next guy gave me a bit of a surprise.
Warren and I had met through the first larger lady site I'd joined. For the first couple of weeks we chatted as friends, emailing back and forth about our day etc. After about  a month, it became flirty and then downright suggestive. I was really into this guy, he was everything I wanted......but we never swapped numbers and he told me he didn't have msn and couldn't work out how to install it. Now maybe alarm bells should have been ringing, but they didn't. Well in one of my emails I casually asked him how long he'd been single (not sure why it hadn't come up before) and that's when he dropped the bombshell.....he was in a long term relationship. He'd joined the site because he'd always had a thing about bigger women but was in a relationship with a slim woman. He said he'd gone on there to find friends...I informed him you don't tend to go on dating sites to find a friend. We didn't speak for a week, I told him I was gutted and to leave me alone.
I missed him though. I looked forward to his emails so much. I emailed him to tell him it was a mistake not to tell me but we could still chat as friends. He agreed but over the next few weeks it gradually got flirty again (I'm not proud of the fact I was flirting with a taken man and it sadly wouldn't be the last time either). He told me he was heading my way one day and I casually invited him for a coffee. He knocked at my door and after a little initial awkwardness we were chatting away like we had in our emails. We sat at the dining table and held hands. Half an hour later we kissed. He left for home. We carried on emailing. He came over again, this time we kissed the whole time he was here. He could never stay for long. He left for home. His third visit, I was fresh out the shower and in my dressing gown. He walked in and as we kissed my gown fell open. He ran his hands over my body. We moved to the kitchen to get a drink, chatted for a while and then kissed again, this time with more passion than ever before. He opened my dressing gown and reached down to touch my pussy, gently stroking me. But that's as far as is went. I wanted him so much but that was the last time he came over. I can't remember the emails after that, maybe I was getting stroppy about him being in a relationship..I just don't know. I'm not even sure that his name was really Warren. He was a bit of a mystery.

 Gary was a guy with a fetish. We got chatting and he was open about the fact he was newly married. He also told me he had a girlfriend. He'd been with his girlfriend since college but had met and married another woman. His girlfriend knew about the wife and was happy with the arrangement. His wife knew nothing. He had normal bog standard sex with his wife but liked it kinky with his gf. He liked to be submissive. He liked to be smacked about. To be walked on. To have his balls grabbed tightly and smacked. He liked candlewax and being tied up.
We emailed each other and he'd tell me what he'd been up to and then he asked if I'd meet up with him. Now I was now going through a pretty bad stage....I couldn't care less if the men were single, attached or married...if I wanted them and they were up for it, then it was on. I agreed to meeting him and we had mildly kinky sex in the middle of the afternoon. I smacked him about a bit, put my hands around his neck, smacked him in the balls...but he didn't turn me on at all. I sat on his cock, made him cum and off he went. Nothing impressive. Number 15.

No comments:

Post a Comment