Saturday 5 November 2011

Younger men...yum yum.

Flirting away on a very nasty little hook up site, I began chatting to a guy who was 22. The son of a policeman and a spoilt little kid.....I didn't care, he was gorgeous. He arrived with a bottle of booze in each hand and after an hour of drinking and chatting, his face was buried in my pussy while we lay on my lounge floor. He was young, fit and full of stamina. I got carpet burn on my arse cheeks. Can't remember much else about it.
His name was Luther and he was my number 9.

Now the next one took some beating. I got chatting to Chris who was 21, a musician and very cute looking. He arrived on my doorstep and within half an hour we were snogging on the sofa.
We went up to my room and started stripping and touching each other. For a younger guy, he sure knew what he was doing. He asked me if I had any toys, I nodded towards the drawer. He chose the biggest dildo I had and began fucking me with it. He got me to suck it clean every few seconds. He asked if I'd ever had both holes filled at the same time. I told him I had but only using the very small toy up my arse while my ex screwed my pussy. He said he wanted to fuck my arse while he fucked me with my massive dildo. Sounded like a good idea to me. While on my back he lifted my legs and fingered my arsehole, getting it ready for his large cock. He eased inside me, short shallow strokes at first and then long and hard. He then slowly eased the dildo into my pussy. I nearly came there and then. It was the most incredible feeling ever. I had 2 large cocks inside me and began rubbing my clit. His rhythm was perfect. He held the dildo deep inside me as he fucked my arse harder and harder. I told him I was close to exploding  and he fucked me even harder. I orgasmed so hard I nearly fainted. It was the best fuck of my life so far.
Half an hour later, after we'd both woken from a doze. He asked if I was ready to go again. I took his cock in my mouth eagerly and then decided my pussy felt too empty, so climbed on top. I had him so deep inside me, it was fantastic.
In the early hours of the morning, I awoke to find him fingering me. Without saying a word he climbed on top of me and fucked my pussy.
He left an hour later, it was still dark. He was my incredible lover number 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment