Saturday 5 November 2011

She rides again

Okay, I started earlier than a lot of girls back then. I was 13 when I lost my virginity to a Greek waiter (classy I know...ahh well).
Then came the senior school boyfriend when I was 15, that lasted 6 months. So he was my number 2.
A brief encounter with another lad at school was my number 3 (still aged 15).
I don't really want to talk about those sexual experiences due to the fact I was under age and it feels wrong.
But the rest...well they're fair game.

I spent many a night at the local rollerskating rink. I didn't skate myself, I was there to snog boys and lots of them.
I was 16 and met a lad called Brett, he was 20, hung out in the bar area, sexy as hell and I made sure I caught his eye.
Now I'm a big girl, always have been. Back then I was a size 18, 38F boobs and hair all the way down my back...I stood out against the skinny girls my age but it seemed to attract older lads so I didn't really care.
Anyway, it was easy to find a dark corner at the rink. Brett touching me through my clothes, feeling my warm pussy through my jeans and me feeling his hard cock...it was a turn on with so many people around. But that's as far as it went. After a week he moved on to another girl.
There were a few more snogging sessions with various lads. I arranged to meet one near a local park and he took me to a field with waist high grass and we lay there, him with his short stubby cock out and his fingers inside me. As far as I was concerned it was all good clean fun.
My best friend was nearly 2 years older than me and a virgin.She loved hearing about my fumblings with various boys. Little did she know that in a couple of months time the boy that took her virginity would be fingering me and asking me for sex.

I'd had a row with my best friend. She'd yet again split up with her bf and wouldn't come to the rink with me...fuck you then, I'm off on my own. I was 16 but able to drink in the roller rink bar due to me looking so much older.  I ordered myself a drink and went and sat with  a group of lads I knew. In walked my best friends bf. I'd always fancied him. We began flirting and by the end of the night he offered me a lift home. I was house sitting for my uncle, so had an empty place to go to...well it didn't take us long to start kissing and soon he was pulling at my bra and asking me to suck his rather large and lovely cock. I did as I was asked but I'd not come across a head pusher before and found it quite off putting  (these days I quite like it, lol) .He wanted sex but we had no condoms, so my answer was no. He came all over his stomach and that was that. I felt pretty disgusted with myself. I'd betrayed my best friend and he was a bit of a selfish arsehole. Lesson learnt...no more messing with your friends fellas.

At 17 I met my future husband. I'm not really here to talk about him. We were together for 13 years. I was 100% faithful the whole time. We had a pretty good sex life ranging from 2 - 7 times a week  over the years. In my late 20's I became a bit sex mad. I wanted it at least once a day. Even after having 2 children I  was pretty much gagging for it all the time. The week my ex left me, we had sex every day, even the night before he left me. Well at least he could never accuse me of not giving him enough sex. So he was my number 4.

Age 30 and 4 partners...not too bad , fairly angelic really.

So there I was, single mum, age 30 and wondering when the hell I was going to have sex again.....it didn't take me long to discover  internet daitng...bingo!

No comments:

Post a Comment