Sunday 6 November 2011

The men with no names

I'm a bad bad girl.....This next guy is known as the "blond guy", on my sordid list. I was chatting with him online, he said he was horny, I invited him over, made him cum all over my face and he left. I don't even know his name.

This rather unattractive guy is on my list due to a moment of madness. Again, this one is nameless I'm afraid (I think I did know his name but have erased it from memory...unlike the sex). I was chatting online with a few different friends when a guy got in touch and it turned out he lived in my village. He had a photo on his profile, it was a bit hazy, but I was bored and suggested he come over.  In walks this guy who I found totally unattractive. So why didn't I make an excuse and ask him to leave? I have no clue.
We go upstairs, he lies on my bed and I go down on him. I swear this is the truth, I sucked his cock for no more than 10 seconds and he came. I was stunned but put it down to my skills, lol.. He apologised and said that was normal for him. Ooookay, I thought, what now? He insisted if I carried on he'd be ready to go again soon. So down I went again wondering what the hell I was doing this for and again, no word of a lie, he came after about a minute. Now this has NEVER happened to me before. I was so stunned I started laughing.
I sat on the bed and stated hinting that maybe he'd like to go home now, but he said he'd be ready again soon and he'd like us to have sex. By this time I was wondering if he'd not had many women and was just getting over excited. So on I got, riding his cock for about..oooh, maybe 2 mins at most and he starts shuddering...he's cum again. Now this was madness, I thought. We lay on my bed, making small talk and just when I thought he was gearing up to leave, he asked if it was okay if he wanked over my boobs. Speechless is an understatement, so I just nodded and off he popped again, dribbling cum all over me. The guy came 4 times in less than 20 mins. After that I told him I was going to bed. He left. I saw him in the street a couple of times but pretended I hadn't seen him...what a bitch I am. My over excited number 16.

No comments:

Post a Comment